Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Target Riding Boots

A Few of My Favorite Things...


Day 2: "Merona Manette Double Buckle Boot" in "Tan"


I have owned two pairs of these boots. I bought my first pair last fall in the Target store, and I purchased my second pair this fall online at Target. I love these boots. I get so many compliments on them and they are so affordable. You can still look cute when you're on a serious budget, trust me!


You can find them here. They are even on sale for $32 instead of the $40 I paid. ;)

What I like about them: They are stylish. They look like real leather. They are comfortable. They are CHEAP.
What I don't like about them: They stink (probably because I wear them so often). They don't last very long-- mine only last a season before getting scuffed up. (but hey they're riding boots and under $50 so you get what you pay for).

So, if you're looking for a cute pair of boots that won't break your bank, here ya go! :)



post signature

3 comments:

  1. That’s the blog I am finding on the net for many times whenever log on the net. Your blog is different to other blog on net and I enjoy a lot to read your blog on net. Thanks you very much for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was looking up dental implants in http://www.shorttermbraces.com/ when I came across your post. Thanks so much for sharing such informatiev details on it, I will have to pass this along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your work on this web page. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete