Friday, February 15, 2013

MAC BB Cream Review

Hey y'all!

Today I am going to talk about my latest beauty obsession, MAC BB Cream. As I have said before, my skin is nowhere near perfect. I usually use a medium/full build-able coverage foundation. With that said, I didn't know if a BB cream would quite be enough for me. So I gave it a shot and I am so happy that I did. It's so creamy and lightweight and gives you that no makeup feeling (which I love). It is also non-greasy once it dries, doesn't cake, and makes your face so smooth and fresh looking. It also reduces redness which is a major plus for me because the area around my nose is constantly red and I have redness from my breakouts. I wear this alone and rub some cream blush on my cheeks and it gives me a nice, healthy, natural-looking glow.

This BB cream is my favorite to date. I have tried Garnier BB cream (too greasy), Smashbox BB Cream (wasn't impressed for the $ and returned it), and many other over-the-counter products that had an unnatural color to them. The color for me is perfect. I wear the shade "light-plus." It says it's a light beige and it blends in seamlessly to my skin. I purchased mine in the store to try on the shades (definitely recommend this), but you can look at it online here.

I always like to mix it up with my brands but I can say that MAC is a company that has never let me down. They are a little more pricey, but you get what you pay for. I have a feeling this stuff is going to last a while and will make an awesome summer makeup as well.

I will post a picture of me wearing it ASAP. I will also be reviewing the new MAC mascara I purchased along with this, yay!

Please subscribe and let me know how I am doing!!

xoxoxoxo!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Where To Order Affordable Human Hair Weave Bundles? Senior Virgin Hair Sells 10A Grade Best Quality Cheap Virgin Human Hair Weave, Virgin Brazilian Hair Bundles. There Are Many Textures Available, Silky Straight Hair Weave, Body Wave Hair Extensions etc. Lace Front Wigs With Baby Hair

    ReplyDelete