Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"I love you because"...Dry Erase Frame Anniversary DIY Gift


Supplies & Description: So, this craft was kind of for myself but I thought it would be cute as an anniversary gift as well. I have an obsession with anything in the chevron print, and thankfully my boyfriend likes it too (at least he says he does ;) ). I found this on a blog from Pinterest, which can be found here. I purchased another $4 black 8x10 wooden frame from Walmart, which is the same frame I used for the Fish painting.

How to: On the blog I linked to, she gives you the print out version in a few different colors, and I chose the gray option because it matches my room. So, I printed it out, cut it down to fit the frame and that's it! Total cost: Less than $4.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment