Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You're the Only Fish in the Sea for Me Anniversary Gift.


Supplies & Description: I bought a standard piece of 8.5x11 off-white/cream card-stock from Michael's for about 50 cents and a black 8x10 wooden frame from Walmart for a little under $4. I found this design on Pinterest, which can be found here.

How to: I cut the card-stock down to fit my frame before painting to make sure it would fit in when I was finished. To replicate it I just freehanded the letters and the designs with a pencil. Using pencil was helpful when I started writing at a slant and needed to erase. I then outlined my pencil with Black paint pen which I've had from previous crafting projects. I use Elmer's paint pens, they are my favorite. Total cost: around $5. Easy peesy and super cheap! My boyfriend also loves this even though it's kind of girly. He put it on his dresser in his room on display. :)


post signature



2 comments:

  1. This is precious! Such a good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our mink Brazilian hair is from one donor, double machine weft, Tangle free, Long lasting 1-2 years with good care. Natural Black color 1B. All cuticles are going same way, very soft, silky, and smooth, 100% Human hair Unprocessed.Hair For Sale

    ReplyDelete