Thursday, December 13, 2012

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facewash

A few of my favorite things...


Day 4: "Philosophy Purity Made Simple" Facewash

Believe it or not, like most other people in the world my skin is not perfect by any means. I started getting pimples on my skin at an early age and still occasionally get them from time to time. I swear by this facewash. Not only is it one of my favorite things, but it is something that I cannot live without. I am lazy when it comes to removing my makeup, meaning that I don't use eye makeup remover, face makeup remover, or any of that nonsense. I want something that does it all and leaves no trace. This is that something. It is so creamy and foamy and removes all of my makeup in less that one minute. It doesn't even sting when I get it around (or sometimes even in, oops) my eyes.

It smells delicious and clean too. I have a very sensitive nose to harsh fragrances, so if you do too, you will not have to worry about it with this product. Also, my skin is very oily. Super, super oily... especially in the summer. In the winter my skin becomes combination and is dry on some parts and oily on others. This still does the trick for that. It not only removes makeup and cleanses but acts as a toner too. My skin feels so baby soft and refreshed every time after I wash it. I will never switch or try something cheaper because this stuff truly works. It also lasts forever. Whenever ULTA or Sephora has a coupon, this is what I use it on, so I'd recommend that to save a few extra bucks. Right now ULTA has $10 of $60 online with free shipping and $3.50 of $10 in store.

You can purchase the Philosophy Purity facewash at Sephora, ULTA, or other stores that carry the Philosophy brand. You can also purchase it online through Sephora here or ULTA here.

Let me know what you think!

Please subscribe to my email updates. ♥


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment